Subject: EES letter SENT to EC/MSs - August 2025
From: "Ksenia Zissow" <[email-masked]>
To: "SiM info" <[email-masked]>, "Kadri Napritson-Acuna" <[email-masked]>, "Mathi Kivi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2025 16:27:59 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Unrestricted

Dear Sirs,

I hope my email finds you well.

Please find attached FYI the joint industry paper that has been submitted to 
the EC and MSs.

Should you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Ksenia Zissow

Manager Industry Relationships

DDG-EUR-Field Offices

Mob: +46 708 8181 44

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
The content of this email is confidential and intended only for the 
individual to which it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee, you 
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the 
sender and delete this email from your system if received in error. If you 
receive a suspicious email, please refer to 
https://www.iata.org/Pages/fraudulent-emails-websites.aspx .